1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. In a large saucepan, brown Boerewors over medium heat until just cooked through, remove and keep warm.
3. Add oil to the saucepan, heat, fry onions, and garlic until transparent.
4. Add spinach and tomatoes, bring to a simmer and cook until spinach has wilted, about 10 minutes, remove saucepan from heat.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water according to instructions on packet. Drain and add to spinach tomato mixture, stir in Boerewors, cream and half the cheese, transfer to a large casserole dish.
6. Evenly sprinkle remaining cheese over the top, bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until top is golden brown and crisp.